Door Armor Jamb Shield2
Door Armor Jamb Shield Includes 1 Door Armor Jamb Shield and 7, 3.5" screws (with drill bit). Made to fit doors with 4" to 21" lock spacing
- $500 Guarantee
- 60-day returns
- Shipping: Next Day
THE DOOR SECURITY “STANDARD” THAT ALL WOULD-BE COMPETITORS
ATTEMPT TO IMITATE BUT FALL SHORT.
- The Door Armor Jamb Shield is 46" long. It attaches to the lock side of the door jamb.
- The Jamb Shield is cut with knock-out holes that are designed to fit locks spaced from 4" to 21" apart.
- Can be used to fix a shattered, door jamb or reinforce an existing or new door.
- Once installed, your basic entry door with a wooden jamb will now have a similar structural characteristic of a door with a steel jamb. (At a fraction of the cost.)
- Fits both left and right hand doors.
- The included tamper resistant screws mean it’s completely secure.
Door Armor can also be used to repair damage from an existing kick-in. Statistics show that a previously burglarized home is 4X more likely to be burglarized again.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.